Ah! Last day of the last month of the year 2020. This year has been a roller coaster ride, it’s been an up and down year. Some highlights of life from the year 2020.
- Started this year with a great party, followed by solitude to give a thought about the things to achieve this year.
- After a long time celebrated the Holi festival with friends.
- Then the whole world slows down or says stopped due to the COVID-19 virus. This eventually teaches me how to survive alone and take care of myself and enjoy life bit by bit.
- Lost a friend to cancer and my aunt, this was the toughest time of the year.
- Have to live for 6 months alone in Mumbai due to COVID-19, this whole experience teaches me a lot about myself, time management, cooking.
- Learned how important is one’s physical and mental health to live a good life.
- Put a system in place to spend more time reading and meditating.
- Able to spare some time for my hobbies (calligraphy, sketching).
- Purchase my first musical instrument a ukulele, nowadays spending sometime of the day with it.
- Able to spend most of my time with the family rather than in front of screens.
So, let welcoming the year 2021 I am sure it will bring more hope and wisdom in our life.