This is work in progress notes for the book "The Richest man in Babylon"
- Always keeps 1/10th of the income source for yourself, you got to have to paid yourself first and then spend rest on your needs.
- Use this money to generate more money for yourself, you can invest this money on yourself by buying books, courses etc or with the advice of an expert invest this money so that it generate more money.
- When you start earning money from the money you invested do not spend on things that you don’t needed but re-invest this money elsewhere.
- You should learn to protect your money, a quote from book
Misfortune loves a shining mark. Gold in a man’s purse must be guarded with firmness, else it be lost. Thus it is wise that we must first secure small amounts and learn to protect them before the Gods entrust us with largerv
- The first sound principle of investment is security of the principal amount.